Sunday 3 October 2010

Sorry for the silence!

The only good blog is a busy blog, so I apologise for the delay in posts of late. Rest assured I have been busy in other ways though! I have been to Eid celebrations (and a belated Eid Mubabrak to all my readers), residents’ meetings and to TV and press interviews. As well, of course, as hitting the streets, meeting people and campaigning. You can find some of the links to my coverage in the links section of the site.

My latest leaflet has just arrived from the printers (which I hope to post online as well) and it contains two important pledges. First, my 10 actions in 10 days which will outline just how I intend to start my mayoralty, and my contract with Tower Hamlets, which sets out the principles I will abide by for the remainder of my term in office, should I win.

I hope to meet as many supporters out and about in this last run up to polling day, so if you’d like to help, please drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment