Tuesday 10 August 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog.
My name is Neil King, and I'm the Conservative candidate to become Executive Mayor of Tower Hamlets.

This is the first time Tower Hamlets has ever had a directly elected mayor, after residents approved the move to this system in a referendum in May.

Many of the council's powers are transferred to the mayor after the election on 21st October. It is an enormously challenging role, but one I would relish doing; being able to put common sense principles and policies into effect, in order to improve the lives of everyone in Tower Hamlets.

I'll try and keep everyone updated as much as I can, when I'm not out and about meeting people in the borough. Check out my biography, the photos and the links to see more,
Thanks for reading,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment